Important information for users of the European Business Ethics Forum website
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about European Business Ethics Forum and its business.
- The European Business Ethics Forum website is not directed to any person or class of persons in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the European Business Ethics Forum website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the European Business Ethics Forum website and access to and/or viewing of the website is expressly prohibited by European Business Ethics Forum.
- European Business Ethics Forum has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website but no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on the website (including, without limitation, any opinions, recommendations, projections or forecasts) and to the full extent permitted by applicable law European Business Ethics Forum disclaims all warranties express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness or any use of such information. European Business Ethics Forum reserves the right to revise the information on the website and this legal notice at any time without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
- By accessing this website you agree that European Business Ethics Forum shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
- European Business Ethics Forum gives no warranty that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or its server will be free of any viruses or other harmful components. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of European Business Ethics Forum. Third party links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement of third party products or services. When you activate these you will leave the European Business Ethics Forum website and European Business Ethics Forum has no control over and will accept no liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under the control of European Business Ethics Forum.
- European Business Ethics Forum are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including those rights vested in our trade marks both registered and unregistered) in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The copyright in the materials contained in this website belongs to European Business Ethics Forum or its licensors. You may print or download any part of these materials for personal use only and subject to the following conditions:-
- the materials may be used only for non-commercial purposes. The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Use other than as set out here could lead to action for breach of copyright; and
- any trademarks or names used on this website are trademarks or names of European Business Ethics Forum or its subsidiaries or any named third party and European Business Ethics Forum grants you no rights or licences of any kind in respect of their use.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by accessing this site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any queries please contact European Business Ethics Forum on email@example.com