2023 European Business Ethics Forum
01 – 03 February 2023
What is the European Business Ethics Forum (EBEF)?
EBEF is a two-day Forum organised by Cercle d’Éthiques des Affaires (CEA), the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) and the Institute of Business Ethics (IBE). For the 20th year, this Forum will bring together those who are responsible for the ethics, compliance or business conduct programmes within their organisations to discuss the leading business ethics topics of our time.
Who is European Business Ethics Forum (EBEF) for?
EBEF is aimed at those working in an ethics/compliance (or related) function within an organisation – including:
- Ethics & Compliance (E&C) practitioners
- Corporate responsibility or sustainability professionals
- Purpose implementation managers
- Culture leads
- Integrity officers
- Speak Up and Investigation professionals
- ESG professionals
- HR managers
- Internal auditors or audit managers/officers
- Legal team
- Risk managers
- Data Protection professionals
- Academics in business ethics or related fields
- Policy makers and researchers
- Corporate executives and leaders.
Why attend the European Business Ethics Forum (EBEF)?
EBEF is a place when the sharing of information and experiences relating to current good practice in business ethics happens and provides participants with an invaluable opportunity to network with a broad European and US peer group of corporate senior managers working in the field of business ethics.
The Forum is intended as a place to network and meet others; while it is appropriate to make professional contacts and to respond to requests for information from others, it is not appropriate to solicit business or support. Discussions take place under the Chatham House Rule.