The Institute of Business Ethics, whose purpose is to promote high standards of business behaviour based on ethical values, is an important partner to any business wanting to preserve its long-term reputation by doing business in the right way.
For over 30 years, the IBE has advised organisations on how to strengthen their ethical culture by sharing knowledge and good practice, resulting in relationships with employees and stakeholders that are based on trust.
We achieve this by:
- Acting as a critical friend to organisations we work with
- Advising senior business leaders and those with responsibility for developing and embedding corporate ethics policies
- Supporting the development of these policies through networking events, regular publications, research and benchmarking as well as training
- Providing guidance to staff through bespoke training and decision-making tools
- Educating the next generation of business leaders in schools and universities
The IBE is a registered charity (Company Number 11594672 and Charity Number 1180741) supported by businesses and individuals making a donation to the Institute.