EBEF is aimed at those working in an ethics/compliance (or related) function within an organisation – including:
- Ethics & Compliance (E&C) practitioners
- Corporate responsibility or sustainability professionals
- Purpose implementation managers
- Culture leads
- Integrity officers
- Speak Up and Investigation professionals
- ESG professionals
- HR managers
- Internal auditors or audit managers/officers
- Legal team
- Risk managers
- Data Protection professionals
- Academics in business ethics or related fields
- Policymakers and researchers
- Corporate executives and leaders.
The Forum is intended as a place to network and meet others; while it is appropriate to make professional contacts and to respond to requests for information from others, it is not appropriate to solicit business or support.
|Early Bird: Until 31 October 2023||Regular: From 1 November 2023|
Please note: to receive the early-bird rate registration is due no later than 31 October 2023.
Multiple booking discounts – invite your teams!
Receive £40, €50 or $50 discount, on 3rd, 4th plus registrations from the same organisation – these bookings must be submitted on the same day.
Rates include the following:
- admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions
- all conference materials (programme booklet, addendum)
- networking opportunities
- the informal meet and greet on Wednesday 07 February 2024
- refreshments and lunch Thursday 08 – Friday 09 February 2024
- reception and dinner on Thursday 08 February 2024.
To register for EBEF 2024 please complete the Registration Form below. All forms will be received by IBE (email@example.com) and confirmation will be sent once your registration has been processed.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements, however, please do not make these arrangements until you have received a registration confirmation from the IBE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As part of the registration process you are asked if you wish to pay in £ (pounds sterling, invoice issued by IBE), € (euros, invoice issued by CEA) or $ (US dollars, invoice issued by ECI). An invoice will be issued to you from the relevant organisation in the currency you have selected.
Payment terms are shown on the invoice. Payment must be received in full within these set terms, or before the start of the event, whichever comes first. Non-payment will result in your admittance to EBEF being revoked.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received in writing on or before the cut-off date of 15 December 2023 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after the cut-off date of 15 December 2023. However, following written confirmation, your place may be transferred to a colleague or the following year’s forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the following year’s forum after the cut-off date 15 December 2023 the full fee will still be due in that current year and any difference in registration rates will be charged the following year.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and registration payment will still be required
Disclaimer: Your contact information will not be distributed any further than the organising bodies; CEA, ECI and IBE. When attending this Forum your name, job title and company name will be included in the programme booklet unless requested otherwise. This is used for the purposes of networking as part of the event and being kept update with EBEF developments – this is NOT for other marketing purposes.