EBEF is aimed at those working in an ethics/compliance (or related) function within an organisation – including:
- Ethics & Compliance (E&C) practitioners
- Corporate responsibility or sustainability professionals
- Purpose implementation managers
- Culture leads
- Integrity officers
- Speak Up and Investigation professionals
- ESG professionals
- HR managers
- Internal auditors or audit managers/officers
- Legal team
- Risk managers
- Data Protection professionals
- Academics in business ethics or related fields
- Policymakers and researchers
- Corporate executives and leaders.
The Forum is intended as a place to network and meet others; while it is appropriate to make professional contacts and to respond to requests for information from others, it is not appropriate to solicit business or support.
|Early Bird: Until 14 Nov. 2022||Regular: From 15 Nov. 2022|
Please note: to receive the early-bird rate registration is due no later than 14 November 2022.
Multiple booking discounts – invite your teams!
Receive £40, €50 or $50 discount, on 3rd, 4th plus registrations from the same organisation – these bookings must be submitted on the same day.
Rates include the following:
- admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions
- all conference materials (programme booklet, addendum)
- networking opportunities
- the informal meet and greet on Wednesday 01 February 2023
- refreshments, lunch and snacks from Thursday 02 – Friday 03 February 2023
- reception and dinner on Thursday 02 February 2023.
To register for EBEF 2023 please complete the Registration Form below. All forms will be received by the IBE (firstname.lastname@example.org); they will be in touch to confirm your booking and issue an invoice.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements, however, please do not make these arrangements until you have received a registration confirmation from the IBE (email@example.com)
All invoices will be issued in pound sterling (£) by default. If you wish to be invoiced in either euro (€) or dollars ($), please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-issue the invoice at the applicable currency rate, outlined in the table above. If you require a Pro-forma invoice to raise a PO number please continue to complete the form, there is an option to request this.
Please do not approach either CEA or ECI regarding registration matters, IBE will handle all registrations.
IBE payment terms are 30 days. Payment must be received in full within these set terms, or before the start of the event, whichever comes first. If this does not comply with your internal processes, we can take payments via debit/credit card, however, IBE can only accept payments in pound sterling (£) – please email email@example.com to arrange this. Non-payment will result in your admittance to EBEF being revoked.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received in writing on or before the cut-off date of 16 December 2022 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after the cut-off date of 16 December 2022. However, following written confirmation, your place may be transferred to a colleague or the following year’s forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the following year’s forum after the cut-off date 16 December 2022 the full fee will still be due in that current year and any difference in registration rates will be charged the following year.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and registration payment will still be required
By registering for EBEF 2023, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of EBEF’s COVID-19 policy.
Disclaimer: Your contact information will not be distributed any further than the organising bodies; CEA, ECI and IBE. When attending this Forum your name, job title and company name will be included in the programme booklet unless requested otherwise. This is used for the purposes of networking as part of the event and being kept update with EBEF developments – this is NOT for other marketing purposes.