EBEF 2019 – we are now at capacity however to register your interest please email email@example.com
Registration Criteria: Attendance is open only to those responsible for ethics, compliance and corporate responsibility within organisations with over 500 employees. Spaces are initially limited to three per company; although more may be held on a waiting list should spaces become available.
|Early Bird: Before 31 Oct. 2018||Regular: From 01 Nov. 2018||Organisation to issue & process payment|
Please note CEA are not able to accept credit card payments, IBE are able to but payments will be accepted in pound sterling (£) only.
Rates include admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions, the informal meet and greet for those who arrive on Wednesday 30 January, reception and dinner on Thursday 31 January, plus all conference materials. The forum will end on Friday afternoon, 01 February. Guests are responsible for organising and paying their own hotel arrangements but are advised not to do so until your booking has been confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received in writing on or before Monday 10 December 2018 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after Monday 10 December 2018. However, following written confirmation your place may be transferred to a colleague or the 2020 Forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the 2020 Forum after Monday 10 December 2018, the full fee will still be due in 2019.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and you will still be required to pay.