Registration for EBEF 2018 will open in early August 2017
How: To register for EBEF 2018 please complete the registration form below. All forms will be received by the IBE (firstname.lastname@example.org); they will be in touch to confirm your booking. Once your booking has been confirmed the form will be sent to the relevant body (depending on preferred currency) to issue and process payment.
Please do not book any travel or accommodation until your booking has been confirmed by email@example.com
Registration Criteria: Attendance is open only to those responsible for ethics, compliance and corporate responsibility within organisations with over 500 employees. Spaces are initially limited to three per company; although more may be held on a waiting list should spaces become available.
Registration rates 2018
|Early Bird: Before 16 Oct. 2017||Regular: From 16 Oct. 2017|
Rates include admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions, the informal meet and greet on Wednesday 31 January, reception and dinner on Thursday 01 February, plus all conference materials. Guests are responsible for organising and paying their own hotel arrangements but are advised not to do so until your booking has been confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org
* All fields must be completed
Disclaimer: All registration forms will be received by the IBE and sent to the relevant organisation for invoicing depending on preferred currency – your contact information will not be distributed any further than these bodies.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received in writing on or before 04 December 2017 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after 04 December 2017. However, following written confirmation your place may be transferred to a colleague or the 2019 Forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the 2019 Forum after 04 December 2017, the full fee will still be due in 2018.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and you will still be required to pay.