Registration for EBEF 2018 is now closed – please check back in June for EBEF 2019 early-bird rates !
Registration Criteria: Attendance is open only to those responsible for ethics, compliance and corporate responsibility within organisations with over 500 employees. Spaces are initially limited to three per company; although more may be held on a waiting list should spaces become available.
Registration rates 2018
|Early Bird: Before 16 Oct. 2017||Regular: From 16 Oct. 2017||Organisation to issue & process payment|
Rates include admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions, the informal meet and greet on Wednesday 31 January, reception and dinner on Thursday 01 February, plus all conference materials. Guests are responsible for organising and paying their own hotel arrangements but are advised not to do so until your booking has been confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received in writing on or before Monday 04 December 2017 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after Monday 04 December 2017. However, following written confirmation your place may be transferred to a colleague or the 2019 Forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the 2019 Forum after Monday 04 December 2017, the full fee will still be due in 2018.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and you will still be required to pay.