EBEF 2020: registration is open!!!
Registration Process: To register for EBEF 2020 please complete the registration form below. All forms will be received by the IBE (firstname.lastname@example.org); they will be in touch to confirm your booking and issue an invoice. Please note that for credit/debit card payments, an invoice will be reissued in pound sterling (£).
Please do not book any travel or accommodation until your booking has been confirmed by email@example.com
Registration Criteria: Attendance is open only to those responsible for ethics, compliance and corporate responsibility within organisations with over 500 employees. Spaces are initially limited to three per company; although more may be held on a waiting list should spaces become available.
|Early Bird: Before 31 Oct. 2019
Please note: to receive the early-bird rate registration is due no later than 31 October 2019
|Regular: From 01 Nov. 2019
|Organisation to issue & process payment
Rates include admittance to all plenary and breakout sessions, the informal meet and greet on Wednesday 05 February, refreshments, lunch and snacks from Thursday 06 – Friday 07 February, reception and dinner on Thursday 06 February, plus all conference materials.
Guests are responsible for organising and paying their own hotel arrangements but are advised not to do so until your booking has been confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that IBE payment terms are 30 days. Payment must be received within the set terms or before the start of the event, whichever comes first.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received in writing on or before 03 January 2020 are entitled to a full refund.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be made after 03 January 2020. However, following written confirmation your place may be transferred to a colleague or the 2021 Forum.
- If you wish to transfer your place to the 2021 Forum after 03 January 2020, the full fee will still be due in 2020.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation and you will still be required to pay.
* All fields must be completed
Disclaimer: Your contact information will not be distributed any further than the organising bodies; CEA, ECI and IBE.